- Programs & Projects
- Tools & Resources
- About Us
- Contact Us
NNI’s Native American Youth Entrepreneurship Program will help you build entrepreneurial skills and teach you how to plan out your own business idea. With the guidance of highly qualified instructors, you will learn the basics of what is needed to jump start your business idea.
High school aged youth can choose 1 session (attendance for all 5 days is required)
|SESSION 1||OR||SESSION 2|
|June 8-12, 2020||June 22-26, 2020|
|-DAY 1-||-DAY 2-||-DAY 3-||-DAY 4-||-DAY 5-|
|What Is Entrepreneurship?||Defining Your Product/Service||
Your Target Market
The Costs of
– Participate in fun, hands-on online activities –
– Transform ideas into a business outline –
– Gain leadership skills –
– Meet with Native American business professionals –
– Collaborate with students from Native nations from across the U.S. –
– Win gift card prizes & University of Arizona swag –
Space is limited, so register early!
If you have any questions or disability accommodations (e.g., sign language interpreters, alternative formats)
please contact Mona Nozhackum as soon as possible.